Friday, May 18, 2012

Mind

Every human have they own expectation. When expectation mix with dreams, pressure & needs. That's when your mind and your brain start to think with all the speculation, analysis, paranoid and fear. Its not easy to fight your own evil. Its not easy to empty your brain so your mind will be able to accept everything and think about everything wisely. Its not easy.   Dai Lama said... The best way to think clear and become wise to face your life is by empty your "bowl". We not always get what we want, that for sure. But at least we try hard to get it. If god said no...Probably that's the best thing for us. Or maybe there is no god??  When all those expectations cant be achieve, So I must love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love.  And again... I will start to life without any expectation anymore in my life. Just walk through everything in my life, do the best thing I can do, illuminated others and love my family. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment